Sunday, January 29, 2017

Happy 2017 Everyone!!! 

Can you believe the month of January is almost over? I should have posted this at the beginning of the month, but instead you are going to get a couple of back-to-back post. 

For 2017 I didn’t want to make any grand resolutions or crazy promises to myself. I just want to be the best me I can be. I want to try and pay it forward and use my voice when I can. I want to continue to be someone my kids can look up to. I think in this day and age that is one of the better things to ask of yourself.

I'm trying to get all my social media outlets  going strong look for weekly post to my YouTube channel and monthly post to the blog their will of course be daily images and post to Instagram and Twitter. Its nothing crazy, but you have to start somewhere. I will be introducing a TOP 5 make up series on the blog and I will be having a giveaway soon in conjunction with my Birthday!


I know it has been pretty sporadic here on the xoxorajshel blog, but for 2017 I want to change that. I have several exciting events coming up this year and will be posting about all of those. I will continue with the beauty, lifestyle and tech/geek post categories as well. 

As Always 

xoxoRajshel



No comments:

Post a Comment