Monday, September 19, 2016

Guess who's back....


It has been far to long since I have posted here on this blog, due to a series of misfortunate events I put this little guy on the back burner, but I am back and ready to resurrect this blog.

I don't want to put to much pressure on myself so the goal is 2 post a month until probably the end of the year and I'm currently working on my content calendar so I can keep myself on a schedule and not fall behind. The topics will continue to fall under 1 of 3 categories Beauty, Lifestyle and Tech/Geek all the things I love to talk about and as we get closer to the end of the year I will be hosting a giveaway!

In addition to the blog post I have also started a YouTube channel. Sometimes it's more fun to just be able to talk about things and show you how well the work (or not) and so I have launched the channel for those fun things... Unboxing, Beauty purchases, Crafty projects. So in addition to the two blog post their will be at least 2 videos as well so make sure to subscribe to my channel xoxorajshel so you don't miss any of the fun stuff.

So I'll leave you with a few photos of some of the things I have been up to over the last few months.


 Celebrated my Birthday
 Added a new member to the family
 Attended HOW Design Live
My Daughter Graduated High School













Attended San Diego Comic Con



















And Started a YouTube channel

as always & until next time

xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment